Total Concepts Hair Salon Open For Business
May 18, 2020
Valued Clients, Friends & Family,
We have missed serving you, as the Coronavirus has impacted not only our business, but our community and way of life. At this time, we would like to provide an update on how we will approach health and safety as we continue to adapt to these challenging times.
Now that we are open, it will be our primary focus to ensure the safety of each and every client and employee. We’ll do this successfully by closely following NC Cosmetology board guidelines, daily monitoring of CDC recommendations, and working creatively to meet your needs at the high standard you’ve come to expect at our salon.
The following guidelines will enable us to safely return to the salon and effectively service our clients. We thank you in advance for assisting with these temporary measures.
- All employees and clients will receive temperature checks before entering the salon.
- Only 1 client per stylist will be allowed in the salon.
- All employees and clients must wear a mask.
- Prior to each appointment, clients should wait in their vehicle until a stylist sends a text confirmation to come in.
- The waiting room will not be used until further notice.
- TCS will conduct a thorough wipe-down, using disinfectant to ensure the workstation is 100% clean after every appointment.
- Barbicide will be used to clean tools after each appointment. (combs, scissors, brushes, etc.),
- Capes worn by clients will be washed after each use.
- Only 1 client at a time will be permitted in the shampoo area.
- Blow-dry services will not be offered until further notice.
- Magazines/physical reading material will not be available until a later date.
- Beverages will not be served until a later date.
Thanks again for your support and willingness to work together to overcome this challenge. We’re anxious to get back and see everyone again! More info will be coming soon regarding an official reopen date and how to schedule initial appointments.
Total Concepts Hair Salon